I Need answer plz :(

asoony

Oct 20, 2007
Dose Chanel make any sale on classic bags like maxi or JUMBO Classic Flap ??? or GRAND & PETITE SHOPPING TOTE ??? or Reissue 227 & 228 ??
And if they do why they are increasing the price ??? because it unfair to buy a 4500$ bag and after 6 month i can buy it with 30% or 40 % off! !!!!!!!! espachily that the Chanel bags are classic just like Hermes !!!!!

I have seen seasonal colored classic styled bags went on sale.

Last sale they had white and red PST that went on sale, classic flap styled bag with bijoux chain in pink went on sale, this time, they are doing the 2.55 in turqoise.

The classics that wont go on sale are that of classic colors.

I imagine patents and seasonal colors could potentialy be marked down if people dont care about them. Problem is.. stores are already sold out even before it hit their inventory :shocked:

Hermes Birkin and Kelly do not go on sale at Hermes
Maybe they do before :shrugs:
I would advise caution about buying S stamp birkin or kelly on internet that is not directly related to Hermes shop itself.
There are sale bags but definitely not birkin or kelly anymore.

You won't find the Classic bags on sale at the department stores or boutiques but you CAN buy Classic Flaps and GST's and PST's on sale, if you are at the right place, at the right time!

I've bought GST's in Black and Navy Blue, PST's in Black and Brown, Classic Jumbo Black Caviar Flaps w/Gold hardware, Medium Black Caviar Flaps, a Maxi Caviar Flap with Silver hardware and I've even seen a Beige Classic Flap with Gold hardware on sale as well! Also Black Caviar Wallets, WOC's, etc. "Fashion" Chanel bags are more abundant on sale than the Classics, but Chanel Classics CAN be bought on sale.

I've bought Classics on sale at places like Saks, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, and NM Last Call. At one sale alone there were over 25 Black Caviar GST's and Black Caviar Jumbo Flaps on sale! Needless to say, it was a madhouse and they disappeared within seconds.

I have seen seasonal colored classic styled bags went on sale.

Last sale they had white and red PST that went on sale, classic flap styled bag with bijoux chain in pink went on sale, this time, they are doing the 2.55 in turqoise.

The classics that wont go on sale are that of classic colors.

I imagine patents and seasonal colors could potentialy be marked down if people dont care about them. Problem is.. stores are already sold out even before it hit their inventory :shocked:

What are considered classic colors? Other than black? Thank you,