I need another hit.........

Leescah

O.G.
Jun 9, 2008
GOD what's wrong with me?! Here I am sitting absent mindedly searching eBay and anywhere else for great deals on CL's. I've not even worn my Decolletes out yet and already I'm aching for another pair of Loubies. I absolutely must not buy any (plus I will be able to get another hit of the good stuff during my visit to NY next month) but it's just SO HARD!!!

Did you know that my BF playfully told me the other day that all I talk about is shoes?! :shame: I'm sure it's not STRICTLY true (he totally embellishes a lot of the time!) and I think he was referring to the weekend I got my Decolletes (hey, I was excited!) but still..... have I become a dull shoe-whore? :wtf:

I know I'm not alone in this feeling, there have been plenty of threads in the past about this sort of thing - I just wanted to vent really!!!!

Ergh. Anyway. I think I need to add the City Girl (again!) and Sometimes to my want list, I'm loving those atm! :drool:

Oopsie.... :shame:

i really like the city girls. i am hoping i am making the right choice too...i asked chins if she could cancel my pigalle preorder so i can get the no barres. i just want them SO badly. more so than i've wanted any CLs since the activas! they're probably not going to last the fashion test of time like pigalles...but they just make me so happy!!

am i making a mistake??

i really like the city girls. i am hoping i am making the right choice too...i asked chins if she could cancel my pigalle preorder so i can get the no barres. i just want them SO badly. more so than i've wanted any CLs since the activas! they're probably not going to last the fashion test of time like pigalles...but they just make me so happy!!

am i making a mistake??

YAY Sara I think you are making the right decision, yes ok the Pigalles are nice BUT you are so in love with those No Barre that even if you got the Pigelles you would still be thinking about the NB. Kinda like a shoe-cheat.

Wow what's wrong with me tonight? Shoe whore... shoe cheat.... what next?

Get them, Sara - you will regret it otherwise if you end up having to wait for them until next year :wtf:

and then post pics, so I can end up wanting them too :tup::P

Leescah..dont feel guilty. I have 5 pairs of CLs that i recently bought and not worn either one of them once....YET...and ive already ordered 3 more pairs. My DH asked me once, too" are shoes more important then me?" (totally kidding, of course) awww, i felt so bad that I talk about them so much.

Sara999,
No point having a classic shoe you like if you would rather have something that is very now but makes you happy IMO.

Leescah,
I know what you mean, I'm sitting here in a new pair of fuschia greasepaint Yoyos and thick socks. The shoes only arrived yesterday and already I'm trawling Ebay - 'just to see what's out there', a bit like the crew of the Starship Enterprise but better shod.
Oops, should add that I am also wearing clothes!

Leescah..dont feel guilty. I have 5 pairs of CLs that i recently bought and not worn either one of them once....YET...and ive already ordered 3 more pairs. My DH asked me once, too" are shoes more important then me?" (totally kidding, of course) awww, i felt so bad that I talk about them so much.

Haha my BF asks me that as well, and they say us women are bad, eh! :rolleyes:

Hmm this is the second time in 7 days I'm about to call myself a shoe whore on this forum. I suspect I may have issues, well at least it means you're in good company ;) and when I started saying $200 for a pair of shoes was a bargain I don't know -but I do :shame:

I vowed I wouldn't buy any more after my simples until October and then it had to be a pair on my list. Well so much for that idea as I bought the pair attached

I have to learn some discipline. I have to stop looking on the great deals thread I think :shrugs: I can't stop looking on Ebay as I won't catch those nasty fakers I shall just have to wear blinkers if I see 41 - 42's. Well unless they are a steal of course ;)

Sara999, I love those No barre shoes and think you're right to cancel your pre order Pigalles for them, You'll love them so much more and probably get more wear out of them

It's soo hard though, I just love shoes too much. I will happily wear cheap but must have my posh shoes :P

Attachments

• gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 90
Hmm this is the second time in 7 days I'm about to call myself a shoe whore on this forum. I suspect I may have issues, well at least it means you're in good company ;) and when I started saying $200 for a pair of shoes was a bargain I don't know -but I do :shame:

I vowed I wouldn't buy any more after my simples until October and then it had to be a pair on my list. Well so much for that idea as I bought the pair attached

I have to learn some discipline. I have to stop looking on the great deals thread I think :shrugs: I can't stop looking on Ebay as I won't catch those nasty fakers I shall just have to wear blinkers if I see 41 - 42's. Well unless they are a steal of course ;)

Sara999, I love those No barre shoes and think you're right to cancel your pre order Pigalles for them, You'll love them so much more and probably get more wear out of them

It's soo hard though, I just love shoes too much. I will happily wear cheap but must have my posh shoes :P

Please post a modeling picture when they arrive!! I was eyeballing those when the seller had them listed at a higher price a few weeks back but I just wasn't sure. You got a great buy!

Thanks Mrs Peel I have no idea what style they are though. I just had to have them though :shame:

I'm hoping the label on the bottom says when I get them. They're 4 1/2 inch heel but too pointy for a pigalle so I'm a bit stuck.

I am keeping all fingers and toes crossed they get through customs without too much of a charge. The price I paid was $199 as opposed to the price on the label of $500+. They are last season I guess

I didn't realise they'd been listed on ebay before, I'm lucky to get such a great deal. :yes:

Last edited:
Don't feel bad. I now make bets and bribes with the DH to buy me shoes! He actually owes me a pair. I can't make up my mind if I want Wine Rolandos or make him happy and get the 120 pigalles!

Kystal: I think you should get the wine Rolando because in the future it will be easier to convince your DH to buy the 120mm Pigalle since he like that shoe!

Lee: Its ok, I feel like a CL crack whore too because I can't stop buying them even though I have like 40+ pairs already and I haven't even wore half of them yet! I told myself that this month I wasn't going to get anymore shoes because I have to save for my up coming trip but I purchased about 6 pairs again. Argh... I think I need to join a self help group.

HELLO EVERYONE, I have a problem! I'm addicted to CLs! (LOL, this is the first step to recovery)

yeah im seriously starting to think im addicted to CLs. the period of time when im eyeing a pair to considering purchasing them to the final purchase is almost exhilarating. then after i've purchased them and ride the 2-4 day high, i start trolling for what my next pair should be. even though i certainly don't need more pairs of black pumps. and i haven't worn half the CLs ive recently bought yet. it really does feel like i just *need* another "hit" and will continue needing it....to justify it, im trying to wear them more....