I need an intervention part 3--more pix!

ldldb

I roam there4 I am
O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
So remember me, the hopeless addict from this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/i-need-an-intervention-part-2-lotsa-pix-153813.html

Well, I was in NY to take a jewelry making intensive with my sis last week and also picked up some loot that was sent to me at her place (to save on tax!!). The first is a full length dress that I got 60% off. It has a halter neckline with the white trims and camelia. The best part is it has two pockets!! I used my old Saks EGC so I scored the dress for about 1K:

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2594.jpg

The dress looks so lifeless on the hanger but it's quite sweet in person :heart:

The second item is from the prewinter collection that's just hitting stores. It's a black double breasted wool coat/sweater, again with the classic white trims. The back of it has two cute tabs--so cute that I had to take front/back pix:

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

I used my NM incircle points (375$ gift card) to offset this lil number. Yes, I live in sunny southern Cal so what I'm gonna do with this jacket I've no idea...but it's so modern and sporty and classic looking at the same time that I just totally love it. Do you all think it's a keeper???

The second item is from the prewinter collection that's just hitting stores. It's a black double breasted wool coat/sweater, again with the classic white trims. The back of it has two cute tabs--so cute that I had to take front/back pix:

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

I used my NM incircle points (375$ gift card) to offset this lil number. Yes, I live in sunny southern Cal so what I'm gonna do with this jacket I've no idea...but it's so modern and sporty and classic looking at the same time that I just totally love it. Do you all think it's a keeper???

Oh, I love this!! :heart: Definitely a keeper! :yes:

If you'd want to crib swap for a week just so you can wear your sweater/jacket, I'll let you know when the winds begin to blow cold. You'll have to feed and walk the St. Bernard, though :smile: Nice haul, congrats!!!

OMG, I bought a boiled wool version of the Chanel RTW coat. Except where yours is grey mine is white and where yours in white mine is black. How funny.

BTW, love your purchases!!