I need an intervention! Are you waiting on anything?

Apr 27, 2008
My latest addiction acquisitions:

Received today (large cobalt duffle) and should get Wednesday (Lindsey in saffron):

Anyone else have orders waiting??!!

Attachments

• image-2832127824.jpg
    image-2832127824.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 967
  • image-690861239.jpg
    image-690861239.jpg
    413 KB · Views: 984
Finally got my black leather rocker today, waiting on my Ashley hippie in wisteria to arrive. Tomorrow I'm going to do some damage at the outlet in Pismo Beach. I definitely need an intervention.

My large pinnacle Haley is nude will arrive tomorrow along with my double zip accordion wallet in BRIGHT CORAL!!! :smile: help!! & now I want the large dog leash duffle in marine!!!

I'm gonna kick myself later for asking...where can I see this dog leash duffle?

You probably will kick yourself! ;)
Vlad posted in the spring 2013 previews and it will be available in sand, marine, and chalk... But chalk will not be released until may! I want marine but I worry about the weight of her!
It's the size of the large duffle but then that reinforced bottom and buckle may make it heavy!! But it's so gorgeous!! :smile:

image-249595018.jpg

I am waiting for them to make Courtenay in robin and I'm hoping they will decide to make the Poppy eyelet in another color, like pink, because the white isn't very white and the yellow doesn't seem like the right color for eyelet.

omg Cobalt and Saffron are gorgeous!! STUNNING!!! luckily i'm good and am done with bags for a bit.....BUT last week i was so anxious and was tracking my Rory every single minute! and when i didn't receive it Thursday i was a MESS!! didn't receive my bag till Saturday and i was so mad at the mailman....yea yea i know its not his fault LOL but i just wanted my BAG! hehehe you're gonna feel like a MILLION BUCKS when your package arrives!!!

You probably will kick yourself! ;)
Vlad posted in the spring 2013 previews and it will be available in sand, marine, and chalk... But chalk will not be released until may! I want marine but I worry about the weight of her!
It's the size of the large duffle but then that reinforced bottom and buckle may make it heavy!! But it's so gorgeous!! :smile:

View attachment 2084558

:loveeyes:Yep, didn't need to see that...not even a little bit. Thanks!

I just ordered the Saffiano N/S tote in Robin today.... can't wait till she arrives... also have a past owned bag I re-bought today because I wasn't into her when I received her as a gift from dh & dd but now REALLY want her back into my collection the blk color block Rory!!!