I need all your help! Need to pick one within the next hour!

Which would you choose?

• Black Lamb Maxi with GHW

• Navy Caviar Jumbo with SHW

• Pale Gold M/L with GHW

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oniomaniac

Dec 25, 2008
Ok, ladies I am quite in a dilemma. I have three bags on hold for me right now and I need to pick one. My collection so far consists of a black maxi caviar with SHW, a plum lamb jumbo, a yellow lamb jumbo, and a reddish/pink chevron maxi. The bags I have on hold right now are the black lamb maxi with GHW, navy caviar jumbo SHW, and pale gold m/l (iridescent material) with GHW. They are all at old pricing and considering the Maxi is going to be $5400 after the increase, I don't know which to get!!

Thanks so much!

Oniomaniac

Dec 25, 2008
I guess I should add that at some point, I would like another black lamb with GHW, and some form of blue.

G&Smommy

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
Navy since you already have a classic flap in black. The gold m/l would be more of an evening/special occasion bag IMO. Good luck!

bluekit

CC x DY
O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
US
Navy for the color since you have other flaps, pale gold if you want an evening bag. :smile:

colourbag

O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
My vote is for navy as well.

Jumbo size is great.. Another plus is that it is caviar. and color is great as well

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
I'd go with Navy.

Reason:
1. You already have Black Maxi so I wouldn't get another one even though it has different hardware. Lately, the gold color's kinda light so it's not that much of a different from SHW.
2. From your collection, I guess you like bigger bags. So M/L wouldn't cut it.

That's left me with Navy Jumbo.