I need advice on this 7 for all mankind bag

May 13, 2008
Hi everyone! I bought a 7 clutch just a couple weeks ago, and I love it; I find the leather quality to be absolutely wonderful, and I love the big fringey tassel. :yahoo:
Now I'm looking at this larger bag on ebay in the same style:
Item Number: 230281545429

I apologize for not linking; for some reason my copy/paste is not functioning.

I'd like some opinions on this bag. I intend to use it for travel; as a carry on, and for a general work or all round larger bag.

Thanks!

thank you moi et mes sacs! Yes, I am asking if people think it is an interesting bag, or is nothing special- or if anyone has any experience with other 7 bags, and how they hold up. General opinions on the style would be appreciated!

I think its interesting. I never even knew they made bags so it would interest me if I saw one. The lining is good. Its understated but that can be a relief after all the studs, padlocks, zips etc...

Although I have never owned one, I have been looking at them for quite awhile. I really like some of the styles, they are understated, but classy and modern all at the same time! I am curious as to their quality too, so I hope someone that has one chimes in.

Huskylover, the clutch I have is very good quality. I love the leather; it's thick and very soft. I'm very impressed, which is why I'm considering this larger one. The colors on the bags I've seen have had great depth too.