I need advice on my new preloved bayswater

cashmyjiro

Cashmyjiro
O.G.
Feb 10, 2012
I was wondering if you lovely ladies could give me some advice plz?
I recently had my bayswater stolen 😡 and not having the money to buy another new one just now as I'm of work sick and not getting paid I decided to buy one from eBay...so after searching for weeks on my budget I got this lovely preloved bayswater 👏😜 but it has some watermarks 😢 what do you think I should do ? Try clean them out (and what with) ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408092593.830874.jpgor just leave ? Your advice would be appreciated thanks in advance x

Hi! The rain marks won't "go" they will just fade a bit with time. All you can do is give it lots of love and lots of polish.

Hi thanks for your advice 😊👍 that's what I'll do it's only till I save up enough money to buy a new one but just now she'll have to do and actually she's still in really good condition apart from few watermarks 😊

Give it a good clean then lots of gel nourisher and polish. And buff like mad...rainmarks will never go but you will develop a lovely golden rich patina on the leather and they will blend in

Give it a good clean then lots of gel nourisher and polish. And buff like mad...rainmarks will never go but you will develop a lovely golden rich patina on the leather and they will blend in

Thanks the gell nourisher is that like the collonil gel and then the spray protector ?
Sorry for being stupid 😜

Thanks the gell nourisher is that like the collonil gel and then the spray protector ?
Sorry for being stupid 😜

Hi, yes it is the Collonil water stop spray and Collinol gel to nourish it.
Don't buff after spraying (and do that either outside in garage or well ventilated room as it stinks)
After gelling give your bag a good buff

Sorry for your run of bad luck and get well soon.

I was close to buying a brooke recently that had water marks, glad I didn't know after hearing the water marks won't come out.

During my research I came across an old thread and someone had suggested a particular brand of saddle cleaner that her pal used on her Chanel.

It's call saphir saddle soap, I managed to find some on eBay, seems hard to come by as I think it's French

Would be good to see the results of whatever you use

Get well soon

I realize I'm probably the only one but I think your bag looks really good with those watermarks. I don't know why but that oak is my favorite color to show a little wear and tear. On certain leather colors, damage makes it look cheap but on oak, I think it makes it look well-loved.

So even if you don't manage to completely remove those marks, know that at least one person out there thinks your bag looks divine.

I realize I'm probably the only one but I think your bag looks really good with those watermarks. I don't know why but that oak is my favorite color to show a little wear and tear. On certain leather colors, damage makes it look cheap but on oak, I think it makes it look well-loved.

So even if you don't manage to completely remove those marks, know that at least one person out there thinks your bag looks divine.

Thanks that's really nice of you after thinking long and hard I've decided I'll keep it the way it is and enjoy her I think 😊 I'm scared Incase it ends up looking a lot worse than it really is 😏