I need advice on my new preloved bayswater

Sorry for your run of bad luck and get well soon.

I was close to buying a brooke recently that had water marks, glad I didn't know after hearing the water marks won't come out.

During my research I came across an old thread and someone had suggested a particular brand of saddle cleaner that her pal used on her Chanel.

It's call saphir saddle soap, I managed to find some on eBay, seems hard to come by as I think it's French

Would be good to see the results of whatever you use

Get well soon

Thanks I'll look into I have another bag not as dear I might try it on first and see how it turns out 😂

Thanks I'll look into I have another bag not as dear I might try it on first and see how it turns out 😂

I think that's a great idea, it really doesn't look that bad. The furniture clinic online sell some good products for nourishing and protecting that work out quite a bit cheaper than Collonil, Leather restore and Leather revive, I've used them both regularly on Mukberry products. . I would just use a lot of condition to bring her to her best, then add a protector.

I think that's a great idea, it really doesn't look that bad. The furniture clinic online sell some good products for nourishing and protecting that work out quite a bit cheaper than Collonil, Leather restore and Leather revive, I've used them both regularly on Mukberry products. . I would just use a lot of condition to bring her to her best, then add a protector.

Thanks that's what I'll do 👍😜