I need advice on Kelly wallet choices! Please help!!!

Aspen, I saw it in rouge h chevre with GH and it was really stunning. I know that isnt helping, buy maybe neither the gold nor blue jean are singing loudly enought to you???? I also saw noisete chevre and it made quite a racket as well....

I personally would get the BJ with PHW. I am so in love with that color right now.

You have a really nice collection, so I think you could really do either wallet with no problem.

Good luck.

I personally would get the BJ with PHW. I am so in love with that color right now.

You have a really nice collection, so I think you could really do either wallet with no problem.

Good luck.

I LOVEEEE BJ one as well:love:! BUT!!! I just got BJ dogon wallet.. I think maybe I can do 2 BJ wallets but the other side of me telling me that I should buy different color from what I just bought (BJ dogon)...

Oh..it's not bright red...I wish it was bright red! It's rough H...So, I narrowed down to BJ with PH vs gold with GH...but still I can't forget about rough H...

what's wrong with Rouge H? :graucho:

seriously, this wallet should be in a color that you dont have in a wallet so BJ is definitely out.

I also saw vert anis chevre in my store.....:P

Vermillion, do also think about what you might want in a color for this wallet if you were to use it as a little clutch. It will be a good size clutch for you, I think.

And, there is a chance that you may prefer it as a clutch on some occasions, rather than strictly as a wallet, because the hardware is very "exciting"* to have in a bag all the time.

...so do buy a color that you can carry, too, because I bet you will want to!!

*this is my way of saying that I was worried the hardware would scratch my other leather things in my purse.