I need advice on a jpg...need to make a decision...

yay! wonderful. welcome to the "dark" side. no seriously, it's a good call. especially since there are rumors around this forum that they'll stop making this beloved design.:crybaby:

RC, you could rock anything :P. If you really love it go for it, but if you are unsure, maybe pass on this one. i know its hard, but I know you will always get your dream bag :heart: Your choice is always fantastic and you have such a diverse collection, If you love it , get it, if not wait a while.

OOps, sorry, for the late posting . RC, you have made the right choice for you!!!! Cant wait to see your pics. I know it will look fab on you.:heart:

RC, you rock!! Looking forward to seeing the pictures!! Everything looks great on you!! :tup::tup:

I love JPG but just afraid of the weight though...so I guess I could only admire others'. :crybaby:

My bag should arrive on Thursday! Woo Hooo!!!!!!
I am lunching with some of my pf sisters that day so i had to make arrangements for my Mom to come over and bag sit! (wait for fedex)...
thank goodness my Mom understands my obsession and didn't think it was at all an unusual request! :smile:

Hey RC, I just purchased, (and received yesterday) a small purseket. It works well in my JPG. And besides, I can't resist leopard. I think it works better than the small cameleon insert.

Hey RC, I just purchased, (and received yesterday) a small purseket. It works well in my JPG. And besides, I can't resist leopard. I think it works better than the small cameleon insert.
thanks for letting me know. Now why did you go for the small purseket...I would have thought the large (if there is such a thing) because this bag is so darn big!:P

thanks Hermesbb--I will definitley start a new thread with modeling pix when she arrives!