I Need a Super-Strong Concealer

bagshopr

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
My undereye circles are very dark, and every concealer I have tried has been too sheer. I think I need something like stage makeup. Any recommendations?
Here's what I have tried so far: Cle de Peau, Max Factor Erase, Lorac, Dermablend, Laura Mercier, Estee Lauder Double Wear.

Lancome Effacernes Waterproof undereye concealer is excellent. It is thicker and rich. It works miracles for me, personally. Stop by the counter and test it out! :smile:

ps. A little trick I use with any concealer is to apply a layer, let it dry, then apply one more layer. This gives better and longer lasting coverage, and make sure you use an eye cream under it.

Face atelier makes the best concealers I have ever used. You can order samples from their site of pretty much everything they make for $1 each. I love their lip gloss, shimmers, etc.

Are you putting on over your foundation? If not do. It works better. You can try Derma-Blend if you really want some weapons-grade stuff, but it will still work better over foundation than under, and be sure to use a shade darker than your skin/foundation.

A popular mistake is to look for something lighter, which is understandable, but wrong. You want to give the illusion of the same color, don't put so much distance between the two!

For your eye circles you should try this Garnier Eye Roll-On! Its supposed to be great for your dark circles.. I've heard so many raves about it.

garnier_caffine_roll_on_3532.JPG_3532.jpg

I too use the benefit boi-ing. It works really good but I can still see some dark circle beneath it. I may try erase paste or I've heard lemon-aid is great (even though it's suppose to be an eye primer).

Maybe I should do a before & after?

I too use the benefit boi-ing. It works really good but I can still see some dark circle beneath it. I may try erase paste or I've heard lemon-aid is great (even though it's suppose to be an eye primer).

Maybe I should do a before & after?

I use Erase Paste for my under-eye circles - dot over the dark parts and then use a concealer brush to lightly blend. I also use Lemon Aid on my entire eyelid and under-brow area - it's a great primer but it's definitely for reddish tones, it would be a bit too yellow for under the eyes I think. I'm fair-skinned so it does a good job of covering up the redness and the veins you can see through my skin.

Amazing Concealer Put it on, blend just a little then let it "set" in. After a few minutes finishing blending. Amazing concealer with the method I mentioned is the only thing that completly covers my horrible hereditary circles.