I Need a REMEDY....a Remedy for LEGACYITIS!

Thank you!

Well, soon I will have 8 in 1 week...and 4 wallets. I am on the prowl for more SLGs....they are hard to find!

Thanks you Doctor....that is so funny...I am a RN (haven't worked in nursing in almost 9 years but still have a license) and my friends used to call me Nurse Goodbody! I am not quite sure if that was the case but it was funny.

Thanks a bunch Granny, I am having a blast!

Girl...you don't even know. This is just in 4 days. I will have 4 more duffles by next week so a total of 8! They are like Lays potato chips! You can't just have one!

My daughter is an RN and I am a retired scrub nurse!

Welcome to the dark side, haha :biggrin:, love everything, I can't get enough of the Legacy line. Enjoy your goodies!

Obviously I can't get enough either! Thanks a bunch!

You really will have 8 by next week? :o

Yes....:shame:

My daughter is an RN and I am a retired scrub nurse!

Oh yeah? I worked for 14 years, mostly recently Oncology. I don't miss it one bit. I was always so depressed. I always worried about my patients when I went home.

Love it all!

Thanks tonij!

Wow that's awesome I look forward to seeing what other colors you get.

What does the metallic one feel like?

Very soft and smooshy...kinda like our Champagne Katarina's! It has made me decide to part with my beloved Shimmer Kat!

Oh yeah, I got my BC out to condition it so I could carry her tomorrow and the wallet and bag are exactly the same color. In natural light, it may be different but I will let you know!

Very soft and smooshy...kinda like our Katarina's! It has made me decide to part with my beloved Shimmer Kat!

Oh yeah, I got my BC out to condition it so I could carry her tomorrow and the wallet and bag are exactly the same color. In natural light, it may be different but I will let you know!

I never did get the shimmer Kat (still have champagne & black though) - now I want the metallic duffle though :P

I think I got mismatch black cherry - sounds like yours match - are yours a brown red or more of just a red?

Guess what? You've got a fever, and the only prescription is more Legacy! (or more cowbell, if you remember that sketch)

Love your collection of bags that you didn't want! :graucho:

Obviously I can't get enough either! Thanks a bunch!

Yes....:shame:

Oh yeah? I worked for 14 years, mostly recently Oncology. I don't miss it one bit. I was always so depressed. I always worried about my patients when I went home.

Thanks tonij!

Yes, Oncology would be depressing. I worked 15 years with an ENT and facial plastic surgeon. We had our own OR and did a lot of skin cancer work, we also got referals from the ER for facial trauma. If the patient had no life threatening injuries we would do the surgery in our office OR. Tonsilsectomy and ventilation tubes in the ears were done under general in the hospital. We had some interesting cases over the years. My daughter started out in the public health department, which she loved, but after having her two little ones she went in to school nursing so as to have more time with her children. She's in a good place as she loves children.

Oh what pretties!

I saw the champagne duffle at the Niagara Falls outlet today. I didn't check to closely on the price but I think you got a much better deal. It was pretty and soft.

They did not have any of those gorgeous wallets though.