I Need a REMEDY....a Remedy for LEGACYITIS!

tnsweetness

Nov 14, 2011
Maryland
Got a few more goodies today...lots of things that I am not supposed to like...

But I got em anyway!

Headed to Leesburg, Va outlet to do a charge send on some more things I don't like and stopped at Macy's near there...

I had planned to do a charge send for this bag and 2 others...but Macy's had it for the same price...so I went ahead and brought this baby home...with the matching wallet!

Fuschia Duffle and Zip Wallet!

lega1.jpg

tnsweetness

Nov 14, 2011
Maryland
After I left Macy's I went to the outlet. I decided to return my Jade Juliette and browsed around a bit...

I found the Black Cherry, Emerald and Burnt Orange Wallets for $79 each!

lega4.jpg

I also picked up the UV and Fuschia tassels, the Reindeer fob, the Pink/Gold mix and the Hangtags fob (my 2nd of this color!)

and the Valentine Heart pony scarf...

lega5.jpg

tnsweetness

Nov 14, 2011
Maryland
And lastly...here is a pic of all the Legacy stuff I have picked up since Monday...

lega6.jpg

I have 4 more goodies on the way and will post when those arrive!

Maybi

Love A Good Shopping
Nov 19, 2012
Cali-Cali
tnsweetness said:
And lastly...here is a pic of all the Legacy stuff I have picked up since Monday...

I have 4 more goodies on the way and will post when those arrive!
Nice!!

theheidis

Jun 26, 2011
Nice!! I wanted nothing to do with legacy when it first came out - then last November I changed my mind & I have 4 duffles too (and 1 courtenay) - you caught up to me fast! Now you just need a courtenay ;)

You like pink & metallic so today's duffle purchases seem perfect for you. I also have the bc set, do u think the wallet doesn't match? Or does yours? I heard they changed bc at some point to be less brown and more red - so my duffle is very red while my wallet has some brown in it.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Bad news is, there is no remedy. Good news is, you have a beautiful legacy collection! How much was the champagne duffle after discount? Wasn't it like $458 reg price?

GoStanford

Jun 28, 2012
This next one I had never seen before...

It was 50/20 at Macy's...

Champagne Duffle!

View attachment 2054440

View attachment 2054441
Had to laugh at your thread title - good one! That champagne duffle is gorgeous! I never saw that before. I do think Legacy (though leather is different from original Coach leather of decades ago) is the closest representation to the "classic" Coach designs I remember from the 1980s/1990s. All I had to do was see one of those wide straps or a bucket bag and I knew that was an investment bag back then!

I keep telling myself that Coach now really is a different company ever since Reed Krakoff took over. But they must have gotten design rights to the archive. I just can't recapture the memories of old Coach bags, but Legacy comes really really close!

Your collection is beautiful!