I NEED a red Chanel handbag!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Has anyone seen any gorgeous ones around???:rolleyes:

2. I need one too!
    I'm thinking maybe a Modern Chain one when they come in.

3. I like the modern chain too, but it looks a little big... I'm only 5'1 and fear it would overpower me. Has anyone seen the modern chain in person?

4. ^^^no. does anyone have pictures?

5. i think anything red lambskin is TDF..
    like a classic east west..
    what type of needs?

6. Haven't seen Modern Chain yet, not available yet : (
    There's at least 2 sizes though, the smaller one should be fine.

7. ^^^Ladies, we all NEED one!

8. My problem is that the bags I've seen from Chanel hasn't been the red I'm looking for. :sad:

9. Lol!

Here's one! I can't wait to see this IRL and the other styles/sizes.
    It's the Diamond Shine Red Ombre Tote I believe.

Chanel-001.jpg
  10. Yea, I so want that bag. It's beautiful. But I'm only getting one red bag and I want it to be the best red ever.

11. ^^^ is the color variation by design or is it a product of the photography? I want a in-your-face red! I can't stop thinking about it. I think I have a problem...

12. i have a lobster red bag...love it but its not big enough

13. My ideal red chanel is the red caviar jumbo.
    I hope they will make it again.
    *Drool*

14. That's exactly what I want. Whenever I go to Tysons boutique, the red I see is just not there for me.

15. it's a fade. . . it's deliberate.

I know what y'all mean, like a REAL, TRUE red, not a purple-red not an orange-red, not a blue-red, but true red.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice