i NEED a pair of purple CLs...

Aug 7, 2006
which style do you prefer? with all these styles coming out in purple i am going crazy trying to pick only one since i am only allowing myself one pair of purples for this season...so hard to choose...which ones are your favorites?

purple suede declics?
purple patent new simples?
purple greasepaint decolzeps?

any other purples out there that i'm missing? help me pick please :smile:

I'm biased when it comes to the Declics, so my first choice would be the purple Declics, but the purple greasepaint Decolzeps are gorgeous too. I'm not sure I've seen the purple New Simples, but I think I've heard people here talk about them. For some reason I just prefer the shape of the Decolzeps to the New Simples, but I've heard people say they're very comfortable. Guess I'm not much help :P

From your list, I would definitely choose the Declics. Another suggestion is the Alta Nodo in Purple Suede available for pre-order:

NMX08S2_mn.jpg

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...738cat15760733

Here you go! The Declic's are from Madison Ave and the Alta Nodo's are from NM.

Attachments

• Christian Louboutin Declic_$660 PURPLE SUEDE.JPG
    Christian Louboutin Declic_$660 PURPLE SUEDE.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Christian Louboutin Alta Nodo_$995 PURPLE SUEDE.jpg
    Christian Louboutin Alta Nodo_$995 PURPLE SUEDE.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 71
i think purple would look amazing in suede. in the patent new simples they look like a much darker purple. so it's a toss up for me b/t the greasepaint and the suede declics....personally i'd go for the suede declics!

I'd go with the declics, too, although I know purple is getting hard to find. The new simples are also one of my favorite styles - and to make it difficult, they're also coming in purple suede (at NM) in addition to the patent, although there are no pics available yet.

sdesaye - have you seen the scissor girl in purple or do you have a pic? i didn't know they were coming in colors besides black and the metallics - are there other colors too?

No picture, but they're probably coming in all if not most of the Declic colors. My SA (SFA) gave me the following colors from the lookbook. I had to dig the list out of the trash (very glamourous, lol) Here goes...

Gray, Purple & Red Suede; Pewter & Bronze Metallic

I'd go with the declics, too, although I know purple is getting hard to find. The new simples are also one of my favorite styles - and to make it difficult, they're also coming in purple suede (at NM) in addition to the patent, although there are no pics available yet.

sdesaye - have you seen the scissor girl in purple or do you have a pic? i didn't know they were coming in colors besides black and the metallics - are there other colors too?

There's purple suede c'est moi in London?!? That's exactly what I've been hoping for since fuschia not quite my style. How I wish I was living in London right now!