I need a new wallet ..

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
I need a new wallet and I'm having the hardest time deciding on whether or not to really get the chicklit - I'm really weird about wallets and they have to be really great for me to get a new one ..

Currently I'm using a LV Agenda ... but I would like to use it as an agenda and not a wallet anymore.

With all you ladies that have the chicklit - it is well worth the buy?

I'm sure there is a thread somewhere ... but everytime I try and do the search thing .. my whole entire browser closes :cursing:

The ones I'm currently looking at .. are:

The Tano Chicklit - not sure color
Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Zip Clutch - not sure color
Hayden Harnett Ipanema Framed Clutch Wallet - white gold

Help me.....!!!!

Here's a thread that may help you decide.

Is the Chicklit Wallet Too Big?

I love my Chicklit and think it well worth the money. It holds a ton and is convenient to use. The colors are great fun, too!

The one downside of the Chicklit is that it may be too big for some people. It really is like a small clutch in size. If you're used to an agenda, though, that might mean it's just right! :tup:

I love mine and like LadyLinda said it is definitely worth the money. But I have to admit I always carry a big wallet but this one is too big for a lot of my bags that aren't Tanos. Right now I'm carrying a Brahmin checkbook style wallet because my Chicklit wouldn't fit in a bag the other day and leave me any room for my other stuff. So I wish it were just a tad shorter (both ways). But it is very well made and a great price. There are some other Tano wallets on TOB and LB. I have seen a couple of the other styles in person and they were great also.

^^ I think I'm gonna go with a Tano ... I mean, I absolutely love the leather .. might as well stick with something I already like ... :yes:

I'm waiting on nooch's pics of her wallet - it'll be the deciding factor I think.