I need a new bracelet!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello lovlies!

I've been wanting a leather bracelet since forever and I couldn't seem to find the one.. I want a fun/not overly expensive designer leather bracelet. I know there are SO many out there but I'm kinda picky here :shame: I want it to be single wrap and not wider than say 10mm! I tend to prefer daintier/more delicate pieces (well I could be flexible depending on the temptation! :P).. Suggestions?

Thanks!

2. Did u try the hapi from hermes ?? Beautifulll
    And around 300 usd cheap for hermes !!

Whats ur budget ??

3. Hermes do a great selection of leather bracelets. You can take a first look at their website.

Edit to say looks like their U.S. website are really low on leather bracelet right now. Normally they have 3 pages of them. Not so many right now. You can pop to their store and have a good look.

4. have you checked out etsy? There are tons of well made leather bracelets there. Maybe not designer names, but fun, good quality stuff.

5. I was going to recommend the Hermes Rivale, if you don't mind double-tour... I am a bit lacking in single wrap recommendations though. :sad:

6. Thanks for all the great recommendations!

Hermes is definatley a great option, especially the Hapi, thing is I never find a color combo that I like.. I definately want YG with either white or orange..... I know...... too picky!

I love Etsy and I'm actually eyeing many of thier pieces BUT for some reason it wont add items to my cart, everytime I try to, I receive an error message.. Its driving me crazy.. I couldn't even contact thier support!!!

7. how about CC Skye screw bracelet?

cc+skye+bracelets.jpeg
  8. #9 Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
    OHH! I totally forgot about CC Skye!!! Those would look amazing with my Love wouldn't they? I knew I can count on you fellow tpers! THANKS!!!!!

Do you know of a store that carries them and ships internationally?

9. I have one from Presh that I like a lot. I like the chain which I think gives it a delicate look.

image-181019500.jpg image-1996699122.jpg
  10. Louis Vuitton has some cute leather bracelets.

11. 143552.jpg img-thing (2).jpg
  12. i like the grey valentino spike bracelet!!