I need a hug!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm not going to say why--I'm not going to get into it. But please, a little love? :sad:

2. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3. :crybaby:*snif* Thanks!

4. Aww, if there is anything I can do, PM me.:heart: :heart:

5. Big hugs...let us know if you need to vent.

6. :heart: :noworry: lotsa love to invisicat

7. :heart::flowers: We are here for you, hope you feel better

8. (((((Sending out a big hug to you)))))

I hope you feel better. :yes:

9. :flowers: and hugs.

10. Thanks, everybody! :crybaby:

I said something today that got totally taken out of proportion by somebody. I don't even want to tell you what I said, because I don't want people here to misconstrue it. It was just a stray thought I had about somebody on the news, and it wasn't intended as anything else. My mistake was sharing it. And somebody jumped on me and used the F-word; I know I shouldn't be so sensitive, but people I know don't use that word very often, or in such an insulting way.

On one hand, I can see that at first glance, I seemed insensitive, but on the other, I just don't think that I said anything bad. I didn't say anything bad about the person, just that I couldn't help wondering about something this person did.

Anyway, It has been a rough week so far, and I have a lot more work to do, and I'm sleep deprived as well, so maybe I'm being overly sensitive to what others say, and not sensitive enough about what I say. Whatever. I'm so tired!

Thank you all so much for the hugs. I'm going to go get some sleep!

11. Oh I am sorry for what you are going through! I hope you feel better soon! Sending you big hugs, and kisses! If you need to vent, feel free to pm ok! Remember all of us, are here for you!

12. *hugs*

I hope you feel better.

13. (((hugs))) :flowers:

Hope you feel better-hugs always make me feel better!

14. BIG (((((HUGS))))) and lots of well wishes headed your way!!

15. Awwww sorry to hear that! I hope you feel better:sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice