I need a good tote bag - help me decide!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay so I need a good tote bag with a strap drop of at least 9 to 10 inches. I think the neverful is smaller then that but correct me if I am wrong..... I have a 7.5 month old and it has to be durable, spacious and large enough to toss some of his things in too. I am leaning towards either the cabas mezzo or the totally MM....what do you all think? If you have other suggestions please list them and tell me why you love that particular bag! Or tell me me which of the 2 I listed why you like one or the other. :biggrin:

TIA!!!!!!

2. I think the Totally is great for Mommies because of the ability to keep yourself really organized for stashing stuff you can easily get to in the exterior pockets. Plus I think it is a cute bag!

3. I love my Rivington Tote. And it can expand/unzip if you need more room. I carry mine zipped though and I still have tons of room.

4. I think the Totally would work well, out of the two bags you listed. :biggrin:

5. i think the cabas mezzo was discontinued, so you may not be able to find one unless it is preloved.

6. Totally totally !! :smile:

7. Totally MM!

8. Totally MM

9. though i am not mommy yet
    my vote goes to totally mm or gm!
    they are really huge!

10. totally MM. The Cabas Mezzo was discontinued and with the all vachetta bottom, it might not be the best mommy bag.

11. I'm going out on a limb and saying DEELIGHTFUL!!!
    I've had lots of tote type bags...neverfulls, saleya, galliera etc...and I think that delightful is the best tote, ever! It's spacious, big, super comfortable, and super cute!

12. Totally MM

13. Totally MM or GM :biggrin:

14. Totally!

15. The Totally - or the Hampstead - as you can adjust the straps!