I need a good laugh!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I put my 14 year old cat to sleep earlier this afternoon.
    I mask a lot of pain with humor so I would really appreciate some laughter. Post anything. Funny animal videos and stories, whatever. she had the best sense of humor. She lived a wonderful life and gave us so much love and laughter. I have put many pets down and as a keeper at the zoo see death regularly as it is a part of life but it never eases the pain. Its getting dark here now and both my hubby and me and our doggie miss her.

nancy1.jpg
    favorite pose #1

nancy2.jpg
    favorite pose #2

nancy3.jpg
    favorite pose #3

2. #2 Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
    Oh, I am so so sorry for your loss. It is so hard to lose a companion like that, and the pictures of her are lovely and the memories will be with you forever.
    I didn't come up with this but found it online:

How do you catch a runaway dog ?
    Hide behind a tree and make a noise like a bone !

"Deep within a forest a little turtle began to climb a tree. After hours of effort he reached the top, jumped into the air waving his front legs and crashed to the ground. After recovering, he slowly climbed the tree again, jumped, and fell to the ground.

The turtle tried again and again while a couple of birds sitting on a branch watched his sad efforts. Finally, the female bird turned to her mate.

"Dear," she chirped, "I think it's time to tell him he's adopted."

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

3. loved that! laughed audibly loud! Thank you Hess!

4. this is exactly what we need! keep em coming! I have tears in my eyes but they are from laughter!

5. Oh honey. I knew something had to be wrong cause you didn't seem yourself today. I'm so sorry, hun. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

6. thank you missy for being so intuned. I'm really a ball of love.....I love that you and I can disagree but still come out loving each other....thank YOU for that....:hugs: I will always respect you.

7. OMG! more tears! purely from laughter.
    it reminds me of when I went into our koala exhibit for the first time. I thought, "oh look at the cute koalas perching in their trees..." then they jumped to the floor and started to charge me! The two males did NOT like that I was intruding! So I made friends with them, conducted my business, gave them food, now they know me. I am the food girl.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice