i need a favor from all you paddy owners out there (serial number tags)...

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
ok, i'm the paddington police, and i take my job seriously, so i need some help.

i need all the paddy owners out there that got their bags from saks, neimans, a chloe boutique or anyone else specifically authorized to sell chloe (no ebay or secondhand bags, please - i'm trying to control my sample a little bit so i know i'm only getting bags that are real beyond a shadow of a doubt) to take a pic of the ID number/date stamp/code number/whatever inside the pocket of their bag and post it here for me to see - i've heard such conflicting things about what the size of the type on the tag should be that i want to put it to rest once and for all. thanks so much! i really appreciate the help, i want to make sure that i know all i can.

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
My digital camera is charging, but I will try to take one for you tomorrow when it's got juice. I bought mine from NAP. Honestly, I've never looked at the tag you're referring to :lol: :shame:

glily

Jan 9, 2006
Amanda, do you mean the tag with the serial number on it? Inside the inside pocket?

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
I will try to get a pic of mine before I send it back, but my flash is washing it out so I will have to do it tomorrow in daylight. I can tell you it is stamped in really small "print" and is four sets of numbers. One of the numbers is 2006, I am assuming since this is when the bag was made.

andie

Feb 25, 2006
London, England
I have been told by Chloe that it's not a serial number but a date code by which they can track when and at which factory it's made. However, this tag can vary in size so it's not much help in identifying a real bag.

Reactions: Ecarg040514

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
andie said:
I have been told by Chloe that it's not a serial number but a date code by which they can track when and at which factory it's made. However, this tag can vary in size so it's not much help in identifying a real bag.
mmk, that's interesting because i've seen people claim that ONLY the tags with large print are real, etc. which is why i made this thread, lol. to all those that asked, yes, the little date code tab inside the pocket. i was having a brain fart and couldn't remember exactly what the number meant last night. i'd still like to see pics!

JoV

Purses are my Passion
Oct 31, 2005
New Jersey
I have problems posting to the site. Can I email you the pics? Mine was bought from Neimans. It is 01-06-53 on the left hand seam of the inside zipper part. If flat in bag, tag is vertical.