I need a fall winter bag.....help

fall winter bag.....

• mini lin manon mm

• epi madeline pm in either black, red or cassis....

Results are only viewable after voting.

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
Yes...it is that time of year fall/winter and I need a bag without vachette...must be a shoulder bag...which do you think would be nicer epi madeline pm in either red or cassis or the mini lin manon mm...I have never had anything in the mini lin collection..not sure how durable the material is and how happy people are with mini lin...I do have some epi and it is super duper durable....love the epi alma but, hand held is not practical at the moment...the madeline is okay but, I am not like wow over it...suhali and mahina would be nice but, for that price I could get 3 bags or a bag and many accessoires...I know I probably should not think that way but, I do....any help picking the perfect fall/winter shoulder bag w/o vachette would be much appreciated...thanks

I voted for the mini lin. i have the Speedy and it has been great for the year I have had it. I really like some of the newer Damier - the Hampstand and Trevi. And the neverfull will be great if you can wait awhile.

The Mini Lin Manon is beautiful ~ and it's great how it's lightweight! I have the Speedy in ebene and it's holding up quite well! One of my favorite Speedy's!

Last edited: