I need a dress for a wedding I will be attending on Sept.9th YIKES!

1. OK ladies I need some help. I have been looking and looking and cant seem to find a dress for this wedding. Its coming up fast and I still dont have anything to wear. I have one dress but its not what i want to wear its to long. Lemme show you:

[​IMG] Except mine has a line of rinestones right under the breast line... I got it on sale and i bought it last minute for a very special event i was going to. It looks good on me but i should have got it one size smaller. The dress was orignial $189 I got it for $100. I tried to exchange/return it but the store was not having it since i had taken the tags off. But anyways.

I do not want to spend over $150 for the dress and I want it to be a little longer pass my knees and not all the way to the floor any suggestions? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Hehe - i've not long had this dilemma - then there's the shoes...the bag...:graucho:

Loving that dress^^

Ok,
    What colour?
    Size?
    Style?
    Plain or patterned?
    Do you have shoes and a bag already sorted?

I've just got a beautiful floral dress for my brothers wedding on the 16th Sep - it really flatters and fits well. (See the thread 'Please can i have some opinions' if you're interested) :flowers:

3. Try Jcrew.com & Go To The Little Black Dress Shop. They Have A Ton & Alot Are In Your Price Range

4. Size 8-10-12 depending on material
    Juniors 11-13
    or Med,Large

Color im thinkin Black, Navy, Red or anything nice
    No patterns

I have tons of gold, silver, black shoes and a purse to match so jus depending on the dress i can go from there for the rest!!

thank you for the concern ladies!!! really apperciate all the help i can get

5. Unsungdesigners Phyl Casual Brittany Dress.jpg
  6. Havent found "the" dress yet :sad:

7. passerby is that made of jean?

8. [​IMG]$48.99 only comes in black

Opions pelase!!!!!

[​IMG] $71.99

(all sale prices)

[​IMG]
    $164

[​IMG]
    $89

[​IMG] $69

9. I found this thread really interesting because I also have a wedding on September 9th that I need a dress for. However I also have a wedding on the 10th and 16th!!! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

10. Oh I should add one more thing! I will be getting my hair done like the Jessica Simpson ad that was posted yesturday!! I had that in mind a few weeks ago and once i saw the ad i knew it would be a winner!!!

11. shopalot is it 3 different weddings for 3 differnt ppl ??

12. Yep!!!
    I am a bridesmaid in the Sept 16th wedding so that's a bit of a relief (I don't have to worry about the dress or maybe I do because it's still not in yet and it definately needs altering:censor: )
    but the other two I need to find something...:girlsigh:

13. Oh wow! So you have a busy sept!! hehe well good luck i hope ur bridesmaid dress comes in ASAP! do u have a photo of it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice