I NEED A DAUGHTER TO INHERIT MY COLLECTION

This pic made me realize I desparately need a pink on this collection.

Also, since this subforum is too awesome, I want to use this thread as a bag diary so here is bit of history about my current Hermes collection:

1) Herbag Zip 31 - Chocolate Hunter Leather and Prune Canvas PHW, purchased on January 2015 from Hermes Waikiki.

2) Lindy 26 - Glycine Evercolor PHW, purchased on April 2016 from Hermes Las Vegas Crystals.

3) Kelly 32 Sellier - Blue Sapphire Epsom GHW, purchased on June 2016 from Hermes Las Vegas Crystals.

4) Birkin 30 - Noir Taulliron Clemence PHW, purchased on August 2016 from Hermes Las Vegas Crystals.

5) Jypsiere 28 - Blue Obscur Sombrero and Noir Epsom PHW, purchased on September 2016 from Hermes Athens.

6) Constance 24 - Rouge Grenat Epsom and Rose Azalea Swift Enamel HW, purchased on November 2016 from Hermes Crystals Las Vegas.

7) Jige Elan 29 - Noir Swift, purchased on December 2016 from Hermes Crystals Las Vegas.

8) Birkin Verso 35 - Gris Mouette Togo and Blue Agate Chevre PHW, purchased on January 2017 from Hermes Crystals Las Vegas.

Last edited:
you can adopt me, :flowers:or marry me off to your son so i can borrow your bags!!
you have a gorgeous collection, obviously. i'm a chanel girl, but i :heart: the navy kelly
do you only own Hermes?

You are too funny! I will make sure I mention you to my almost 2 year old. Hope you don't mind them young. LOL!

I am on an Hermes kick right now but I own a few Chanels too, and other designers as well. Thanks for the compliment, the Blue Sapphire Kelly is my fave out of all of them!

Last edited:
Wow, this is an incredible collection. I second the motion, I would love to be your daughter and I am certain my mother wouldn't mind the adoption :smile:)

I just love love love your collection. Every bag is different and serves its own purpose. Truly stunning!

Tell your mum let's go sign the papers! LOL! Kidding!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have spent countless hours (mostly at night) choosing the next bag purchase and of course a purse fan like yourself would notice! I am so glad for this site and being able to communicate with ladies/gents with the same passion. Lord knows my husband doesn't get it! LOL!

Lol, you are just too funny.
Yes men just do not understand the love of bags. Mine is a photographer and I always compare my love of bags/shoes/jewelry to his love of new cameras, new lenses, etc. Only then does he marginally understand.

Enjoy your collection, one of the best I have seen !! I am contemplating purchasing the Hermes Jige - do you use it often? What is holding me back is that I always need some kind of handle or wristlet thing to secure my clutch. Do you find it comfortable to carry? Thank you!

Lol, you are just too funny.
Yes men just do not understand the love of bags. Mine is a photographer and I always compare my love of bags/shoes/jewelry to his love of new cameras, new lenses, etc. Only then does he marginally understand.

Enjoy your collection, one of the best I have seen !! I am contemplating purchasing the Hermes Jige - do you use it often? What is holding me back is that I always need some kind of handle or wristlet thing to secure my clutch. Do you find it comfortable to carry? Thank you!

This may come as a shocker but my husband is the most frugal person I know. Yep, the irony! We are living proof that opposites attract. LOL!

Thank you for the compliment, I am smiling from
ear to ear! Your kind words made me feel quite validated.

With regards to the Jige, I purchased a Chanel O-Case to fill the gap of a black clutch but in the back of my mind, it's not a clutch so I sold it. I picked the Jige because of the lack of hardware which makes it versatile with gold, white and rose gold jewelry. The gummy-ness of swift is amazing! I wish I can give you feedback on ease of use but i haven't carried it yet. I will let you know once I do. :flowers:

Last edited:
This may come as a shocker but my husband is the most frugal person I know. Yep, the irony! We are living proof that opposites attract. LOL!

Thank you for the compliment, I am smiling from
ear to ear! Your kind words made me feel quite validated.

With regards to the Jige, I purchased a Chanel O-Case to fill the gap of a black clutch but in the back of my mind, it's not a clutch so I sold it. I picked the Jige because of the lack of hardware which makes it versatile with gold, white and rose gold jewelry. The gummy-ness of swift is amazing! I wish I can give you feedback on ease of use but i haven't carried it yet. I will let you know once I do. :flowers:

Your husband is a wise man. I always remind mine of the old expression "happy wife, happy life'" lol! I'm sure your hubby is happy when he sees you smile and the delight these bags bring to you. Yes, Please keep me updated on the use of your Jige. I feel the exact same way about the Jige, I want it because of the lack of hardware. So simple that it can go with anything, and it's hard to find a purse without hardware, you can barely see the H logo but you know it's there and done with such elegance. xo

Reactions: kathydep
I'll sign up on the waitlist to be your daughter! Your collection is sooo gorgeous! My favorite is the Lindy- that color is soo pretty, and perfect for Spring! Looking at your collection, I think your next bag can be in gold :P

Haha! You are next in line if I am not blessed with a baby girl in the next 2 years. LOL!

Thanks for your kind words. It took great lengths for me to score ANYTHING glycine so the lindy is one of my faves too. The # 1 on my wishlist right now is a Malachite Kelly 28/32 Retourne in GHW. Since I am bound by a quota, I have to wait patiently. I would love to have a "camel" color in my collection but I dont think it would be gold since I dont like contrast stitching.

I also want to say that I love your story in the Paris thread. You are lucky to have both your birkin score and your BF!