I NEED A DAUGHTER TO INHERIT MY COLLECTION

Breaking the rules a bit. Since I've gotten so into doing family pics/collages lately, here are the ones I made for Valentino and Louboutin. Not much of a shoe person, so small collection.

The Loubs have names, btw:
Pigalle Glitter
A6
Ares
Dorispiky
Simple
Tchikaboum
Goldopump
Guni
Mix

Attachments

• IMG_2327.JPG
    IMG_2327.JPG
    313.8 KB · Views: 1,064
  • IMG_2363.JPG
    IMG_2363.JPG
    279.7 KB · Views: 1,072
Last edited:
I wish i can be your daughter! hahaha. men will not understand what bags for us.
LOL! Never ever!!

You don't need a daughter; just a sister to share them with....I've always wanted a sister ;) LOL! Your bags are gorgeous.
My sister always reminds me that I have her too! Haha! Thank you!

I love your photos too! So artistic. And of course your bag collection is so amazing!
Thank you!! Appreciate it!

Mom - is that you?? Don't worry, I'm here now!!!
Where have you been all my life? LOL!

I volunteer. Ha ha. Lovely collection. :nuts::lol:
So sweet! I accept! Lol!

Wooow, I'll be your daughter!!!
Come visit me in Croatia.... Don't forget to bring gifts! :cool:
Will you purchase my plane ticket? LOL!!

Oh my gosh. I love my mother dearly, but...I would totally be up to being adopted... haha your collection it's beautiful [emoji171]
Thanks!! Hope your mommy doesn't get mad! LOL!

Gorgeous collection- thanks for sharing all the pics. My favourite is your Blue Sapphire Kelly! In addition to your Sac de Jour, which bags do you use most frequently?
Honestly, mine too! My first holy grail bag will forever be special! With my Hermes bags, the black B30!

Gorgeous collections!
post more, please!
I will! Thank you! I am adding a new family member in the collection tomorrow.

What a lovely collection! I totally understand taking care of your treasures. It pains me when I see people carrying beat up bags in public, no matter what the brand. I want to tell them to take care of their things! The same with shoes!