I need a cute cross bag. Can Keira be the one?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like to wear a bag crossed my body. Do you think I can wear keira as a cross bag?

Do they have one in white?

2. I don't believe there ever was a white Keira. I had one and it was darling but small. I doubt it could be a cross body bag as the strap is a shoulder bag but not terribly long. Unless maybe you are very very tiny.

3. I just got the Meredith today - the longer strap on that bag can definitely be worn across the body. The style of this bag is very siimilar to Miu Miu's Coffer bag - the longer shoulder strap on the Meredith is a lot like the strap on the Coffer bag

Attached Files:

4. I've had 2 Keira's, no way can you wear it cross-body, the strap is too short. I'm thinking the strap drop is about 11" or 12", so unless you're really, tiny it's not going to work!
    The Annie has a real similar look to Keira, but with a cross-body length strap. It's a larger bag, but will give you the same look with a longer strap. Check the threads, there's pictures, here's one:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/kooba/pictures-of-your-koobas-120816-9.html#post2901395

5. Thank you so much, ladies~
    I am such a newbie here. Thank you for your help.