I need a Burberry Scarf!

I have this sudden, urgent need for a Burberry Scarf. Is Cashmere the way to go? I prefer those that keep me warm, so definitely the crinkled thin ones are out. Also am pondering between Camel or Ivory...:cool:

Recommendations please!

divineparadise said:
I have this sudden, urgent need for a Burberry Scarf. Is Cashmere the way to go? I prefer those that keep me warm, so definitely the crinkled thin ones are out. Also am pondering between Camel or Ivory...:cool:

Recommendations please!

The cashmere ones are great and I although both the camel and ivory are classic and you will have them forever, I would do camel since it's more of their "signature" one in my opinion. Another option for warmth is a quilted wool cashmere one. Mine is reversible (black on one side with the Burberry check on the other) and is nice and long - it's actually warmer than my cashmere ones.

Recommendations please!

Camel is the way to go! Nothing says classic burberry best like came checks:smile:

Camel is the most classic of course. Next you have to decide the check you want Icon (the smaller original check) Giant (the big semi cut off check) or the Exploded (which is the huge check that seems to be in fashion now)

Their cashmere scarves hold up great--I have the simple long ones with the big equestrian knight logo embroidered on one end in the same color. Camel would be a great choice!

I would get Camel also. I like it because it goes with everything (black, brown, blue).

Here's a pic of me wearing mine, although not super close up:
23794742467157956987829.jpg