I must have a problem...

Jun 9, 2011
...because I sold two Chanel purses on Ebay, thinking I was done...and then I went out today and bought this one. Absolutely adore it...should I wear it? Not sure. Saw the boy chanel and fell in love, but couldn't bring myself to pay $2600 for the tiny small version...

...anyway, I gave my SA a workout selling me the bag below...I must have been in the store for two hours or so...but if you're paying thousands...at any rate, here she is...

Attachments

• A Silver Caviar Chanel 001 (Small).jpg
    A Silver Caviar Chanel 001 (Small).jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 193
  • A Silver Caviar Chanel 002 (Small).jpg
    A Silver Caviar Chanel 002 (Small).jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 167
LOL ladies, I love your responses. Sold a couple classics online.

I loved the silver caviar bag I showed you above but...had to go to my neighborhood Neiman's to see what they had and....I got the small black boy Chanel. It's bigger than the mini I saw earlier today at the other Neiman's AND plus it comes with silver hardware, not gold. My fave! I LOVE THIS BAG!!!!!

Here's what I exchanged the (beautiful, but not for me) bag above for...I know a reveal has been done already, but I have to show the pics...the small boy bag Chanel! :smile: Now I see what all the fuss is about! This is one hot bag!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• A Boy bag Chanel 001.jpg
    A Boy bag Chanel 001.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 139
  • A Boy bag Chanel 002.jpg
    A Boy bag Chanel 002.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 187
Here's what I exchanged the (beautiful, but not for me) bag above for...I know a reveal has been done already, but I have to show the pics...the small boy bag Chanel! :smile: Now I see what all the fuss is about! This is one hot bag!! :biggrin:
Beautiful Boy Chanel! I never saw the silver version, but would you mind telling me which one (Chanel Boutique or any of the department stores) carries the silver version?

Thank you!!

is that an accordion flap? i'm contemplating getting one myself....do you like it? does it hold alot without being too bulky? i'm concerned about it being big and puffy at the bottom