I must be slow but I only just found out what Cannelle means

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
lol, I was eating some cinnamon crunchies, and on the package, under the work Cinnamon, it said Cannelle. :P So thats what it means! :nuts: Anyone know if Azur means purple?

Azur literally means blue-purple. You have heard of Cote d'Azur? Hey, I didn't know what they meant by cannelle either! I saw it on elux and was afraid to order, because I couldn't see the color change. I was perusing epi Speedys earlier, when I returned, there were speedys in Cannelle. That was my first encounter with the word.

The only reason I remember what it was .....
because of the amazing tpf givaway they had for the Cannelle Alma ....I think it was the Alma, anyhow it was gorgeous! I never got to see the pictures of the winner with it:sad:

it is :yes: French and spanish are somewhat similar in my opinion... i took French in highschool and breezed through it because I had already learned Spanish.

Yeah. I did the reverse, wound up with a French degree but had to pick up another language--Spanish. So, you could guess blue. The Cote d''Azur is what the French call the French Riviera, so it is appropriate that LV came out with Damier Azur for their resort collection.