I missed my PF girlfriends and carrying my bbag!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi all,
    I was on a lazy beach vacation for the last week and a half--everyday going to the beach, eating good food and drinking good wine :yahoo:
    ...but no computer, no PF and no carrying my bbags. I was having serious withdrawal by the end of the trip. Poor me:crybaby: !!!
    Anyway now I have to go catch up on the things I missed!! I also have the urge to run out and buy a bag. XXXOOO

2. welcome bacccckk..wowwww beach!!!!!! hope you had a blast!!!:yahoo:

3. hi! have a nice holiday on the beach :P
    whenever i'm on holidays i always bring 1 or 2 of my b-bags, and whenver i had a chance to go out to clubs at night, at least i have my first to go with me :P

4. Welcome back, macp6! :flowers: Hope you had a lovely holiday! A bunch of the F 06s have been trickling into stores and some lucky PFers have already bought some and kindly posted their pics up for us to drool over! :heart: Have fun catching up! :smile:

5. Welcome back mac.... :yahoo:!! Hope you had nice holidays. And now .... enjoy all the interesting posts on the PF :tender::love:

6. Welcome Back Mac!!! Hey- it rhymes! LOL I know- I was off the PF for only 24 hrs and that seemed like a lifetime!:lol:

7. lol! you vacay sounds FANTABULOUS! I need me one of those! we missed you! ;) welcme back to overspending anonymous :wlae:

8. wwwwwwwweeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeee!!! welcome back!!! yeah get the b-bag fever!!!

9. LOL! Sounds great but I'm happy that my trip next week is somewhere I can not only carry but BUY b-bags too!

10. Thanks all for the warm welcome back:smile: . tomorrow I go to the short hills mall to see all the new bags. Yippee!!

11. Welcome Back!!!!
    Hope you had a wonderful time vacationing in the beach.The hot weather these days makes me want to hang out poolside 24/7. :lol:

12. Welcome back!!! Sounds like a lovely vacation! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice