I missed apply green city on ebay!!!

1. luvpurse, ooooooh, sorry you missed it! there'll be another one out there for you!!!
    did a lucky PFer get it???!!!!!

2. That was Ranskimmie's gorgeous bag too!!! Whoever got that bag, got a GREAT bag from a wonderful girl!

3. Ahhh Jillybean:shame: Thanks! I sure hope it was a sweet PF'r who got my baby!

4. congrats, kimmie, on the sale.... and also to the winner! hopefully someone on PF!

5. Thank you so much esile!:yes: :love:

6. Hi everyone. I am new to the PF forum, and I actually had one another apple green, a really long time ago. But the girl was moving, and said she did not have time to mail it out. So I chose to get another one. And I adore it, and am so very happy.

7. Congrat to both Kimmie and buyer!! :flowers:

8. ranskimmie, yes, big congrats on the sale!!!

9. Kimmie - Congrats! :happydance:

Welcome, perfectmare! Was it you that won the apple green? If so, congratulations!! :smile:

10. Hi Cate! Yes I did, and now I am trying to get Paypal to work, to pay for it! But I am so very excited about it. I thought that I was never going to get another chance. But I did, and I pounced, but then I feel sad, because I know other people wanted it, so it's a bittersweet!

11. Yay!! Im soooooooo happy to know a PF'r got this. Please take good care of her, she was one of my very most favorite bags!:heart: :love: :heart: I know you'll give her a great home!!:graucho:

12. Aw, I know how you feel, perfect! I wish everyone could get their dream bags, too. :heart:
    But congrats and I'm glad you were able to find another one!!

Kimmie! I didn't even know you were selling this one! I thought you would keep it forever!

13. I will give her the best home possible! I promise!! Now I feel like crying! You are going to miss her, and if you want photo's don't hesitate to ask. I can't believe you where able to part with her. But all I can say is thankyou thankyou thankyou. :yes:

14. Congrats Kimmie and Perfectmare!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice