I miss my Papillon already! (ebay sale) Boo hoo.

1. Hi
    I feel sad. . . my Papillon 26 sold on eBay, so I packed her up and sent her from the post office. I really should feel happy that it sold so quickly. It was beautiful. Could not keep it because I bought other LV pieces, really and I don't have a lot of room. I always go through this, my purses are like children, so unless there is one I got stuck with, I always feel depressed after I mail off a bag I really love.:crybaby:
    Anybody out there who can relate to this?

2. my Mono Wapity listing ends tomorrow, and even though i'll be happy to sell it, i have to say i wouldn't mind not selling it either :P

3. Yes, I can understand that. I've not sold any LV yet, but I have given lots of other (much cheaper!) bags and clothes and things to charity shops and it is weird and sad to see them for sale a few days later.
    But think of the reception your pap will receive when she is unwrapped by her new owner!:nuts:

4. Aww I'm sorry.
    I've never sold anything because each and every piece means something to me so I COULDN'T unless I had to.
    I did have a dream about it once..I'd sold some sort of vernis bag and I wanted to tell the winner it wasn't for sale anymore because I'd started remembering the day I got it lol.

5. I've never sold any of my bags because I don't think I could part with them. I'm sure a new bag will come along soon though that will make you forget all about the papillon!

6. Aww...Just look at your other items and you'll feel better.

7. ^^I agree. It is hard to let go at first

8. Yes, I bought about 3 really cute Fendi baguettes in the early 2000's when they were popular due to Sex in the City. I put one on E-bay about 2 months ago and then quickly took it off, cause when I bought them it was a great and fun time in my live and I wanted to remember those times...

9. Hmm... I sell my lv's whenever I get bored of them and yet i still miss them at first.

But a couple days after its sold I realized its the right choice.

10. Gee, thanks!
    Cuz what happens is I wind up getting another, and repeat the whole cycle. This one was really nice, but that's due to not being used a lot, and I don't have much space. After all, it wasn't my one and only, because I still have 5 Speedys, a keepall, a pochette and Petit Bucket and some wallets. So I can't camplain that I am deprived. But still, it was a beautiful piece, I love that one, maybe a 30 would have suited me better. Oops, different topic.:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice