I miss my infini.. Please help..

IMO you really don't need another black bag. You have so many fabulous ones already.

Have you seen Aurore IRL? It's fantastic. It changes colors in different lighting. It would bring your collection a wonderful pop of color.

Can't wait to see what your get! :smile:

IMO you really don't need another black bag. You have so many fabulous ones already.

Have you seen Aurore IRL? It's fantastic. It changes colors in different lighting. It would bring your collection a wonderful pop of color.

Can't wait to see what your get! :smile:

Yes i have seen aurore in person. I agree, it is a beautiful color. I always love dark color bag. Thats why now i am torn.. Black or aurore..
I wear denim everyday and i like to wear dark clothes. do you think aurore neutral enough for my outfit ?

Yes i have seen aurore in person. I agree, it is a beautiful color. I always love dark color bag. Thats why now i am torn.. Black or aurore..
I wear denim everyday and i like to wear dark clothes. do you think aurore neutral enough for my outfit ?

It seems like you have quite a few black bags so aurore might be a nice pop of color addition. I tend to wear lots of denim and blacks and grays and love the pop of color aurore has with it....I tried on Infini but the bag seemed to get lost in the clothes so that is why I picked aube for a speedy...I do have a Lumi in aurore, aurore is my favorite color!

I think that's exactly the wardrobe to wear with Aurore! I also wear jeans and darker or simple type clothes and the Aurore would look great with my wardrobe too. I want one so bad. Oh well…someday I hope. :girlsigh:

It seems like you have quite a few black bags so aurore might be a nice pop of color addition. I tend to wear lots of denim and blacks and grays and love the pop of color aurore has with it....I tried on Infini but the bag seemed to get lost in the clothes so that is why I picked aube for a speedy...I do have a Lumi in aurore, aurore is my favorite color!

Thank you ! I start to love aurore. :smile:

I think that's exactly the wardrobe to wear with Aurore! I also wear jeans and darker or simple type clothes and the Aurore would look great with my wardrobe too. I want one so bad. Oh well…someday I hope. :girlsigh:

Thank you so much.. You make me love aurore. :smile:

Btw. Did you heard any color transfer on aurore ? My SA said she heard some color transfer issue on jaipur and neige. But never on aurore.

Thank you so much.. You make me love aurore. :smile:

Btw. Did you heard any color transfer on aurore ? My SA said she heard some color transfer issue on jaipur and neige. But never on aurore.
I think I agree with your SA. I've never heard of color transfer on Aurore. That's why I want it in a Fascinante so that I can lengthen the strap and wear it over the shoulder or cross body.

i have both, artsy in Infini and speedy in Aurore. if you asked me to just pick one, i wouldn't even hesitate and tell you Aurore hands down. i'm a jean girl, my clothing consist of mostly gray and black. when i wear my Aurore i fee less boring :biggrin: nice pop of color without screaming "look at me, look at me". GL deciding!