I miss my bags!!!

harley

Look out Singapore!!
Jan 10, 2006
We are moving back to NY from Hong Kong, which I am ecstatic about, but the movers came and took all of my bags!!! I wont see them for almost a month ....

They also took my cats ....

I pray the cats get home safe and the Chanels too!!

We are moving back to NY from Hong Kong, which I am ecstatic about, but the movers came and took all of my bags!!! I wont see them for almost a month ....

They also took my cats ....

I pray the cats get home safe and the Chanels too!!

i wish for a safe move for your cats and bags .. may they all come back to NY safe and sound!

My kitties are safe and sound in a kennel in NY!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy but i miss them SOOOO much....I will get to see them when I arrive home on Dec 21st but i have to leave them in a kennel until I find a place to live!!!

My bags - my chanels and other uber-expensive treasures hopefully in two weeks but I also have other not-as-expensive prada's, fendi's and stuffs that i wont see for weeks....

well i went to Chanel in HK for the last time ... my SA is so sweet -- I gave her a Christmas present and bought a classic in navy patent - gorgeous!!! And they gave me make up products as a farewell present ... oh I am going to miss that store ... still have no idea where my bags are .....but my babies are in the kennel safe and sound ... thank god.