I miss Grands Fonds.......

1. I miss her.....where's she been? Anyone know where our Grands has gone???????? :shrugs:

2. Oh I just realized I haven't seen her posts for a longgggg time !! I miss her too ! Where are you K ???

3. Where is she? Now I miss her, too!! I LOVE HER SPUNKINESS!!! She makes my day and makes me LAUGH!!:shrugs:

4. Is it the races? Or something like that?

5. ^I think so. If i remember right, couple weeks ago she mentioned she was going to be away for some big horse event..

6. Miss ya GF!!! :crybaby:

7. GF,wherever you are, I hope you are enjoying yourself!:wlae: :party:

8. Oh! I forgot about the races! That's where our girl is......whew. Ok, then.

9. K is going to here with meeee!!! We're meeting up this Saturday! So, yeah, she'll be here for the races. It's a very busy time for her now coz it's the Spring Racing Carnival (pretty much all of Oct and early Nov).

10. ^Have a blast you guys!!! :yahoo::yahoo::heart:

11. Thanks^^^! Hope the weather will hold up! I'm kinda worried going into H with her... the kind of enabling she'll do, I don't think my CC can take that kinda heat.:roflmfao:

12. LOL she is like a shopmom on your land! It's a very very bad(good) thing!!! :love::lol:

13. Too right, it is!!!:sweatdrop:

14. Heeheehee......just get ready, Sue. K is WORSE than I am, if you can believe that!!!! Hear that K????? S....just bring a couple of empty credit cards and you'll be ok......

15. Oh boy.... :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop: Actually, I've just topped up one CC fully, ready to go! LOL! I knew I shouldn't have done that.. :Push: :roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice