I might try a Kelly...sellier or retourne?

I am thinking you should start out with a 25 cm retourne.......or actually, skip the Kelly and go for the Medor clutch, totally you.

Is your blue one a 28? I don't think I've ever seen a 25...OK who would like to send me a 28 kelly in rigide and sellier and same for 25 so that I can try them out?:P

Personally, I'd love to get one in black box 28 Sellier. If your lifestyle is very casual, a retourne will be perfect for you. A black box retourne can be both casual or elegant depending on your outfit. On the other hand, Rose is right, the Medor is so you!

RC, since when can YOU only get one??? :P

Based on your style, I'd say retourne, but I also see you as a collector, so you should have a sellier.

I think you should get a retourne first because you will feel comfortable with it, then add a sellier.

>>>>Remember what happened after your first HAC. :graucho:<<<<

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Can't wait to see what you get.

WHOOPS!! Look who's laughing... :upsidedown:

RC, I'm stumped for a suggestion for you. I so wish you could play with some sizes and a sellier or retourne first before making the selection. Is this possible? On occasion, you can find one or two Kellys on the shelf, or perhaps persuade a friendly SA to alert you when they come into the store.

I have a black box sellier, gold h/w....and contrary to many who share the opinion that sellier is a dressy look, I wear mine with jeans, shorts, to the grocery store, to luncheon, out in the evening.

The fact that it's a 25 makes it light ( well, you know, you can only carry so much weight in a size 25:flowers:) and I love to just grab it up and run out to the store. It hangs nicely on my shoulder as I push my grocery cart around.

Or, when DH wants to go out to dinner, out comes Ms Kelly again.....

So, Kelly can be as casual or formal as you want her to be. Question is, do you like the Kelly style on you??

I also, have Kellys in other sizes/leathers too.....I love the Kelly....can you find a few to play with first:yes:

RC - you have that great Rocker style. You totally rock those birkins and HACs and they really seem to suit your wardrobe and your look. On that basis I vote retourne - I think the box dresses it up sufficiently. I too would like to see you at least try the 25 though. I think it's quite big enough for lunches, dinners and happy hours.

But the medor was MADE FOR YOU!!!!!!

MADE...... do you hear me!!!!!!:P

You must own a black box medor clutch (you can make it a shoulder bag with a scarf like HG does).:supacool:

Is your blue one a 28? I don't think I've ever seen a 25...OK who would like to send me a 28 kelly in rigide and sellier and same for 25 so that I can try them out?:P

Mine is a 28 cm which is more of a day bag. Really RC, you are a MEDOR girl, more so than anyone else I know. It's kind of like MaggieD and her lindy. If you are thinking about a 28 cm retourne, borrow mine for a while and see if you like it before you buy one.

Medor for you RC!

Or if you must have a Kelly, then sellier if you're going to go with blk box gold hw. I have this and I'm in jeans quite a bit. It works on me, doesn't look too formal or out of place. I've paired it with dresses and it really makes the whole look so chic and polished.

I loved reading all your posts. I'm definitely going to try to do more "hands on" research! Rose, watch your bag around me and my sticky fingers!
I also have to get my hands on a 25...and a sellier...Let's see, maybe the lovely NS has a 25 I could try.
I love the medor is a top pick for me. Such a hot bag...It is definitely on my list...sigh...someday....

^^^ It's an open offer RC, you can borrow mine anytime, keep it for a while and seen if that size 'fits'. I have a feeling that if you are going to go with a Kelly retourne, the 25 cm may be a better option.

medormedormedormedormedormedormedormedor

Admittedly, i am finding it hard imagining you with a kelly fullstop, RC - let alone black box - let alone sellier. IMHO handbags don't get much dressier. :shrugs: If you really are set on a black box kelly, I vote for retourne.

I Voted For Sellier, But, As Hlfinn, Just Pointed Out ~ That's What We (I!) Love......RC, You Might As Well, Get Both....You Know That's The Only Way!:yes:

Rose ~ You Are The Sweetest Friend:heart: