I Might Need An Intervention

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just found TPF, May 14, and I've been on here constantly. Like I'm possessed, and so determined to purchase the Chanel Cabas white handbag that I want. Is there a 911 for obsessions? :devil:

2. This IS the 911 for obsessions.... !!!

You're in the right place! We'll help and convince and enable and empower you to get that CABAS!!!!

It;s a beauty!!! YOU NEEED IT!!!! :graucho::drool::yes:

3. LOL GET ITTTTTTTTT!!!!!! Dont worry when I found tPF back in november of 06 (its only been 6 months?!?!) I was posessed too and I would come on here every waking hour instead of doing homework and I wouldnt sleep unti like 1-2 am lolll youll get over the "newness" of tPF and go back to being normal after :smile:

4. Bubble, you're the "perfect" enabler, you provide support without condition.

Thank you.....:happydance::happydance::happydance:

5. All I can say is thank you.....hehehehehe

6. Well... we are a very addictive forum!!!!

7. LOL! I wouldn't be of any help because I was the same way when I first joined this forum. I had to stop myself from impulsive purchases and just live vicariously through other tPFers.

8. YOU DID??? that's means we're not doing a good job... Hmmmmm:wtf:

Oh my, Megs and VLAD we need to bump it up a notch for kissmyace... MAJOR INTERVENTION needed !!!

EVERYONE ---> ENABLE HER!!!! :wlae::wlae::wlae:

9. Awww i take that as a huge compliment :graucho:

I'm happy to do so!!! :yes: I like bringing joy and bags to others' lives!!!:rolleyes:

10. hehe I was the same way...I took the longest break from here too to let my pockets recover! But, now, a year later, I'm still just as obsessed!!!

11. Welcome, Michele26:smile:

I have to agree, you do need that white Chanel Cabas!:yes:

It's Chanel? It's White? Its the Cabas so it's huge! It's nearly Summer time? Of course you need that Cabas.

Can't believe you have gone without it for so long:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: