I might have to evacuate...

Ohh so sorry to hear that! :hugs:Hope you will be just fine! I dont own a Mattie but I think she will be ok in the trunk, just put her inside her dustbag and she'll be fine! :tup:

Good luck. Take Mattie. She won't mind.
Stay out of harm's way. I have been around hurricanes my whole life and I don't mess around with them. They mean business.
Hope all turns out well for you.

Oh yeah, almost forgot...
Make sure to take pictures, yearbooks and other things that CAN'T be replaced. There is nothing worse than loosing those irreplaceable things. Maybe you can fill Mattie with some pictures. :smile:

Oh, gosh - keep safe and definitely take your Mattie! I'd be grabbing DH, DD, my kitty, the back up drive with all our stuff saved on it (I finally got smart and have two - one for everyday use and one I update now and then, but has uber important stuff on it like all our digital pics that I keep in a fireproof safe just in case), all laptops and several handbags for sure! So, I totally understand you wanting to take your bag! Put her in a plastic bag to be safe!

I might have to evacuate too! I have all my important papers and photographs together, stocked up on dog food and meds and got their vaccination records. Tomorrow night I am photographing everything in the house for insurance purposes.

As an experienced evacuee, I say just try and make it fun and dont stress too much. My bf and I got together evacuating for a hurricane, so we are going to celebrate our anniversary this weekend if we have to do it again!

Please be safe and evacuate as soon as you're told to!
And don't feel bad, when we had to evacuate because of the wildfires last year, I took ALL of my bags with me. It's a good thing the car was big enough.

I might have to evacuate too, and after my work stuff the next things I'll be cramming into my car with be my Louboutins and bags. I hope I don't have to leave though.