I might have a problem...

JackPKA1

O.G.
May 17, 2006
So I just received this beautiful BV Ombre last Thursday...it was on sale for $1400 from $2100. Then two weeks before that I purchased the veneta hobo for $900....I do love both of these bags and I refer to them as my "investments"...as "investments" in my future. I need to stop....now!

Attachments

• bottega hobo.jpg
    bottega hobo.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 52
  • bottega ombre.jpg
    bottega ombre.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 52
you dont have a problem; otherwise, all of us here in BV need rehab already :smile:

BV is certainly very addictive. i agree with you too on referring them as inventment. that's how we feel better about our purchases.

On a serious note, the classic veneta is lovely. would love to see the BV Ombre with some action pictures. I have never seen it IRL. Congratulations and trust me there is no going back. Welcome to the world of BV ;)

congratulations!! veneta is a classic beauty and the ombre one is also seriously beautiful (I almost bought it), and you got a great deal for both!!
um, need to stop... what?:nuts:

Jackpka--you must post pictures of the ombre bag!!! What a great price on both bags, but I'm dying to see how that red bag looks on someone; I almost got it when it first came out.

As far as stopping, good luck...

Welcome jackPKA1 - you've found lots of new friends (and enablers) here at tPF! And if you have a problem then there are an awful lot of us who also need HELP!

I bought my first two BVs (a noce and then a nero Montaigne) in very quick succession in October - then a couple of weeks later my second two BVs (a bianco and then a carmino Montaigne...). So we'll anxiously await news of your next purchases!!

You two "investments" are beautiful and I can't wait to see action pictures of the red ombre in particular! I don't have a chance to see anything IRL here and therefore I can't picture even how big the bag is - much less how it looks in action.

jack - congrats on the great buys! i love the ombre especially! was almost tempted to get the one in the other colour to match my cosmetic pouch!

yes, please post action pics soon!