I might be OCD

Feb 22, 2018
As a new owner of a chalk rogue, I’m getting used to the functions and the dual handles. I prefer the handles rather than the shoulder straps, but I’ve noticed that the handles are very susceptible to scratches.

I might be a little ocd about my bags and taking care of them, so I was wondering if this is normal. It’s not too obvious, but it’s like the top layer of color came off. Should I be worried?

I turned on the flash so see it a little better. The lighting is not good at the moment. Like I said, I’m a little crazy about handles. This has never happened to any of my other bags, so I’m concerned about the leather on this one.

Attachments

• 0B97FE3B-C2E8-4119-9661-229E59C8A579.jpeg
    0B97FE3B-C2E8-4119-9661-229E59C8A579.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 434
I would definitely bring your bag into Coach. Considering the price of a Rogue bag, this should not be happening to the handles.
That’s what I’m concerned about. I’ve only carried it about 3 times and it spends its days on my dresser. So there’s NO reason this should happen. It’s also starting to crack on the bottom corners already. It’s just disappointing considering the price.

I am concerned that they won’t do anything about it. I got this as a gift, so I don’t have any receipts or anything, but I know it was purchased during the recent PCE event. And I do not want it to go to repairs. I’ve heard horror stories and would rather deal with the handles then have my bag come back worse!