I might be going blind.....

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was looking at an auction for 2 chloe paddington bags from the same seller but now not 1 but both of these bags have disappeared.:confused1: :wtf:

I even put them in my ebay and it just varnished. What happened?

I tried to search for the completed listings and nothing. Am I going blind or what? :s If the listing was cancelled wouldn't it say so?

Or maybe they were ghost bags. Spooky.:sweatdrop: :nuts:

2. maybe the listings were removed by ebay

3. I agree with siworae, maybe ebay pulled them off! They have been doing a lot of that recently!

4. No but usually I would get an email from eBay about that.

5. I was watching a Balenciaga bag and that auction disappeared too-- I found the seller's name and now they're a NRU. (And danggit, this chick had *great* authentic bags! :sad: ) Maybe the seller's not registered anymore?

6. thats happened to me. i bought a fake once, and after i paid, ebay removed the listing so when you typed in the number it wouldn't come up. i think they stopped sending out notifications that the listings were removed from authenticity issues, because, like i said, i paid for the bag and ebay sent me a letter telling me they removed the listing but they wouldn't say what for. it's privacy and they don't want to look stupid for allowing fakes in the first place, so i think that they just stopped sending emails about them. for me, i coulda died, it was a long story with paypal after that. ended happily though...

7. Oh so I am not going :nuts:

8. you won't get a notice from ebay unless you have bid on them, i've been having quite a few things disappear from my watch list! It sucks cause a couple were gonna be awesome deals if i had gotten the chance to snipe them!