I met two chloe PFers for drinks yesterday!!!

I met two PFers yesterday (NYCMOM & KMSNYC) for drinks at union square NYC. I met them on the chloe forum awhile back. I had the best time ever. Now i have two new friends who like to shop as much as I do :yahoo: Chloe gals rock :rochard:!!! :heart: :heart:

I'm so jealous@! How fun!!!!!!!!! I'd love to meet all you gals for drinks, we would really rip up the stores!!!!!!!!:heart:

I met two PFers yesterday (NYCMOM & KMSNYC) for drinks at union square NYC. I met them on the chloe forum awhile back. I had the best time ever. Now i have two new friends who like to shop as much as I do :yahoo: Chloe gals rock :rochard:!!! :heart: :heart:

Awesome! Next time you ladies meet up, let me know! I live a few blocks from Union Square. I was over there yesterday too, but with one of my Balenciaga bags. I could've run home and changed bags though. :roflmfao:

That sounds like such fun, like many others, I live in a small town so no one nearby who loves bags like I do except my little sister. She's no fun!

it was so much fun.... and wearing a chloe bag isn't required LOL. The chloe forum is like homebase for me.... but we all had different bags. KMSNYC wore a really beautiful black patent spy and NYCMOM was rockin a fabulous Devon Kroelle (sorry if I got the name wrong) gunmetal hobo which was TDF! I wore my sable paddy.

Aww that sounds lovely! I'm the only pfer in Brisbane to my knowledge :crybaby: I might even stand out the front of the only chloe stockist in town with a sign.:tpfrox:

PS I bought an LV today :ninja:

Planning to come to NYC on my honeymoon in about a year tho....

aw D&G thats sooo fab! its great when that happens

So far I have turned up on Chloe Babes doorstep on her birthday (big risk I know but had already pre planned it with her hubby!) she has came up here to Edin a month later, I am heading back down there in a months time so PF has really given me a great friend, and one that I think we were actually seperated at birth as sisters!

Then I met Siri Anne one night for a drink a few months ago (bit like going on a blind date! hee hee) and she lives here in Edinburgh and it has been very special meeting her and getting to know her and she is now a good friend also! We hit it off instantly and its great having her here.

Next up is to meet BalChlFen somewhere in London very very soon as we chat a lot and have an instant friendship already without even having met.

It is so nice that through here we have met like minded people who we now class as friends and that we have integrated into our life so much!

Good on ya!

Incidentally I hope I can shout you to a Cosmo or so when I am in New York in November as you have been such a great friend on here too!

^ agree with all of above, If somebody had told me a year ago that I would meet people that I would want to meet up with more than my regular friends, I would have thought they had gone off their heads, but its true! so thank you SS, who truly is my twin sis that stole all the height at birth lol ;)

Sherry, so glad you had a great time, I told you you would lol ;) It sounds like you are gonna have to make this a regular thing now :biggrin:

Aw that's soo cool DG! I wish I didn't live in the boons and could make it tO one of the local gatherings...probably saves my $$$$$ though LOL. Glad you had fun!

aw D&G thats sooo fab! its great when that happens

Incidentally I hope I can shout you to a Cosmo or so when I am in New York in November as you have been such a great friend on here too!

oooh, that would be soooo fun S_S. Definitely have to meet up for a cosmo :yahoo: I feel like I've known you and C-B for ages :heart:.

C-B, it will be a regular thing since we're all kind of near each other. :nuts: I'm glad i met people that have the same interests as me :wlae::P