I met Josh Kelley & I'm going to be on TV!

jillybean307

Wanderlust
O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
I got to meet Josh Kelley this weekend. I think most people on here know him as Katherine Heigl's husband, but he's one of my favorite musicians. He's the first musician to be featured on a new show called Notes From the Road for a new channel called Ovation & I got invited to the taping. It was super private-only like 30 people & Josh & his band performed 6 songs twice, told stories about the songs and answered questions from the audience. Katherine called during the show when we were on break and the entire audience squealed when he said, "I love you." to her.

Josh is so nice & even when stuff on the set went wrong, he just played new songs for us rather than waiting on the tour bus for things to be fixed.

I met the band during a filming break & they invited me & my friend to hang out afterwards (the guitarist went to my university). I got to see the tour bus & play Wii with them.

We weren't allowed to bring cameras to the show, but I did have my iphone and I asked Josh if I could take one picture before I left, and he kindly agreed.

i wanted to share with y'all because I'm still giggly over the whole experience. I can't wait to see the show when it airs on TV!

Katherine picked a super sweet guy! Lucky girl!

LOL Jilly!!! Was this in Virginia? Or were you out in LA?

It was in VA. Alexandria to be precise. I was visiting one of my friends in DC, and we got to go!

@wordpast: I unfortunately find most guys with guitars cute! LOL, I told my mom that I'm bringing home an Irish guitar playing boyfriend from my travels this summer.