I met JILL today!

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
I met JILL today! She was such a doll! What a nice and BEAUTIFUL woman! And she sold me my first Prada! It was fun, we drank coffee and talked about all of you for two hours...just kidding we didnt really talk about the PF at all! Isnt that a hoot!

Shout out to Jill! It was so nice to meet you today!

Selena

AWWWWE! It was so much fun to meet you too!!! 2 hours and one cup of coffee later....a new friend is born! LOL! Cant wait to meet up again...(Selena is a sweetie!...and she beat me to this post!!HEE!~HEE!)

Sweet!!! As I am shopping in my favorite malls hawking what women are carrying. I always wonder if its someone from the forum. Not being shy, one day I will walk up to someone and just ask lol

Awesome! Isn't it fun to just sit and chat over a good cup of coffee? or a martini? hee hee. I am hoping to meet a PF member when I move to NY next week (I am moving just 10 minutes from her!).

I agree with Selena, Jill is super sweet and beautiful (and she has a great name IMHO, hehe). It was so much fun meeting another PFer!

Serendipity: I do the same thing! Anytime I see someone walking down the street with a really nice bag, I think, "Hmmm, I wonder if she's on PF?"