I met a PFer today!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was shopping with my friend today at Louis Vuitton, she was buying a damier speedy 30 (sooo cute). The SA was super nice and thought I knew a lot about the bags, maybe she was a bit surprised. There's been issues with that bag's lining and I learned about it on the forum.

She finally asked if I got my info online and I said yes and asked if I was a PF member!! It was great, then she told me another SA was also a member. We all had a good laugh over it. tPF bringing people together all over the world!

Now I'm convinced, we're just nicer people than your average purse collector!

(I just realized I posted this in the wrong place and that's why I couldn't find it :smile:)

2. Aw, that's a sweet story! :tender:

3. That sounds great. I love those kind of stories!

4. haha that's so cute!!!

5. how fun!! i've only met one sweet PFer and it was great to meet "one of us" irl .

6. someone i went to elementary school with is a tPFer as i later found out. we're both bbag obsessed!

7. Very nice story.
    I always wonder if there are people on here that I know... without knowing it.

8. well the PF is simply a great community of wonderful and stylish ppl!!

9. Actaully, I believe the original was moved to General Discussion, I'll close this one so there's not 2 threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice