I met a PF Member today!!! KathyD!!!

1. I honestly still can't believe it!:lol:
    I moseyed on into the Chanel boutique at Neimans and we were both in there . . . looking for an SA to help us. She made a comment about the new luxury line and I made one back and the rest is history!
    LOL!
    I was looking at a caviar tote while telling her about my "friend" having a problem w/ the chain breaking {read PursegalSF}. Yada, yada, yada, I mention tPF and lo and behold!
    Anyhow, she's super sweet and we had a fun little bonding moment over dual Chanel purchases and then on to the Ladies' dep't to get $100 off some swanky new denim for us!

Hi KathyD! Was great to meet you today!
    Oh, and about every 3 steps in NM someone stopped her to tell her how fab her capris were, she's adorable!:biggrin:

2. That is sooo cool! I guess meeting at the handbag department is like drunks running into each other at the liquor store! LOL

Selena

3. That is sooo way cool! Im so excited because I get to meet a very special PF member too. She is flying in for a wedding, so while she is down we are going to hit Rodeo Dr. How cool is this place!

4. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Wow, that's so fun!!! I hope you got some great denim!!

6. Another encounter!? [Jealous face] Thats cool, lol.

7. And I can't wait either! We are going to have SO much fun!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

8. OMg, seriously??? whoa, that's so great. I wonder if im gonna bump into any PF members in the DC area anytime soon? Gotta start lurking aroun NM and Saks and that Fairfax Sq. hehehhehe.

9. Jillybean!!!!:nuts: I cant wait!!:biggrin:

10. Good grief girl!:lol: :lol: :lol:
    We were wearing our handbag-goggles!:blink:

11. OMG LMAO!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

12. Lucky ladies!!!! Who wants to meet me??? Haha...

I better start making sure to look cute when I go shopping in case I run into any of you ladies... I want to have an 'on' day, not an 'off' day!!!

13. Wow thats sounds so cool !

14. I think I need to just park myself in the handbag department of various department stores to increase me chances of meeting one of you lovely ladies!

15. :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice