I may seem crazy but I got this one!!! No reveal, just pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You all know that I've been looking for this one and had no luck at all! However, I scored this beautiful bag on eBay for retail price plus shipping. I thought I wouldn't get it for same price because all of those bags are over 500. I got lucky winning this bid and I am beyond happy and satisfied to be able to have both Mellon and black/silver inlaid Peyton. My inlaid C Peyton quest has ended today :smile:

2. congrats!!!!

3. yay congrats very pretty!

4. Cnograt's, that is a nice bag...Love the shiney patent leather....

5. Gorgeous bag!!! And no, you don't seem crazy. Congratulations!

6. Congratulations, it's gorgeous! I had it and took it back. Hope I don't regret it one day.

7. Thank you all! I hope in the weekend I can take pics of my bags so far

8. congrats!!

9. Wow I am so happy for you Maes I know you wanted both... This is a bag worth doing in two colors

10. Thanks Maggie, I have them for different outfits and colors yayyy

11. Love this bag..Glad you were able to find it. It is so versatile...Enjoy her

12. I love it! Would love to find one of these at the outlets at some point. Probably wishful thinking.
    Congrats!

13. #13 Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
    Beautiful! Inlaids for all seasons! The Melon will be wonderful for spring/summer and the black/silver is year round. I was just thinking: Coach should also do this bag in seafoam/blue inlaid colorway with a cream background, similar to the colors on the suede Gallery totes currently at the outlets. I envision it having the same style of Cs as these, but in the seafoam and blue colors.

Sorry.....I got a little off-topic there. Coach inspiration!

14. Congrats. I also have both of these bags, so I don't think you are crazy at all, cuz that would mean that I'd be crazy too. Ha Ha. They are both gorgeous. Wear them in good health and enjoy.

15. Congrats!!