I May Not Have Gotten A Birkin, but these are just as good...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I finally got to open my orange boxes that I promised my husband I would wait two weeks to open...(Yep, I passed it with flying colors, did not even peek although one of them I had a say in when he got it for me).
    He got me a bicolor picotin:yahoo: , a blue jean and vert anis combination(this I got the say in.) An H-hour watch, which was a complete surprise and a pocket scarf which is surpisingly a nice one and matched the bag(he can sometimes be....well most of the time.....colorblind).
    Sorry for the poor pictures, I am not the a very good photographer.
    Hope this works the first time around.

picotin blue.JPG picotin green.JPG H-hour.JPG
  2. If you wore all of it together I bet you look classic:smile:

Congrats on all your gifts!

3. BagShoeLover, that is GORGEOUS! I saw one exactly like this a couple of months ago at the SF store. Mysore, right?

4. ^^^ Yes it is mysore. I envy your Hermes knowledge 24.

5. What a sweetie your DH is! Great picks! They're just beautiful!

6. They are AWESOME :heart: :heart: !!
    There's nothing like orange boxes to make your day special !!!
    You have a lovely DH :yahoo: :yahoo:

7. Wow what an awesome hubby! I love the picotin, the colors are perfect together!

8. i gotta say i love this combo picotin!

9. Thank you for the nice comments.
    And I do have a very supportive husband who feeds my bad habits.

10. Oh my gosh!!! that is beautiful! :girlsigh: :tender: you betcha it's as good! I have never seen that combo and I am in love!! :love: CONGRATULATIONS!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

11. love it!!!!!! I love the blue and green together!

12. What a gorgeous bag!! I have the same pocket square - it's lovely! Enjoy!

13. Love , love the pic.....really missed your super photos!

14. THOSE are GORGEOUS!!! Congrats on your new baby!!! You have a very special DH!!!:yahoo: :love:

15. Very unique combo, congrats :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice