I may have done something stupid

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I woke up at 5.30 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. I began surfing on ebay to pass the time and saw a sap green venetia for 200BIN. Sap green makes me act irrational and I bought it, blurry photos and all, without even asking for zipperhead info etc.

Sigh...So either I got a really good deal or did something really dumb. I will know in a few days.:confused1:

Attached Files:

2. I'm crossing my fingers for you! If you got an authentic one, you are one lucky duck!

3. LOL, Bordeaux makes ME act irrational. I totally know what you mean!

4. yikes! but like the person above, if it is authentic, you got a wicked steal!

5. wow what a steal, hope its authentic!! :flowers:

it looks like sap green, was it ever faked??

6. I have a Sap Green Venetia and I LOVE IT. If you have any questions, pls let me know!

7. I will be crossing my fingers for you!!

8. i do stuff like that when im hung over ... like now ... ugh.

9. Oh, I hope it's legit! Would be an awesome deal. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

10. Fingers crossed!!!! Just make sure you have it authenticated here...don't beat yourself up..I'm sure you got a good one!! Post pics when you get her!!

11. Dear ladies,

Thank you for the encouragement. I will post picts when I get her.
    This should teach me lesson but I am just so helpless against green!

Also, the green Venetia is THE bag that made me fall in love with MJ bags. I was in the elevator with this very stylish lady and I kept staring at it. she said that it was a gift from her husband after they had a baby. I was in college at the time and the spendy bag was not even on the radar. When I started working, it was no longer in shops so I just kept looking on ebay. (Just trying to explain why I did this crazy thing) :Push:

12. Studio - although nothing is certain...I don't believe sap green was ever really faked (like olive was!). Just from the picture you posted, it looks just like mine. Of course we won't know for sure until you post the details w/the zipperheads and stuff, but I really believe you are gonna get an authentic bag. Hang in there!

13. The photos do look good. Especially with the dark blue stitching. I have a Sap Green Stella and it looks very similar to the photos. I think you may have gotten a great deal!

14. i think you'll be alright. i haven't come across a fake sap green venetia yet, but then again you never know. however, even though the picture is a little blurry, the color and stitching looks to be good. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you too.

15. Fingers crossed, it does look good, sap green is TDF. :smile: