I MAY be insane...but does my dream bag exist?

kimstyle

Sofa King Random
O.G.
May 30, 2006
Sorry girls/mods, if this post is not in the right forum. Just curious if a Dove Grey Caviar Jumbo flap with SH exists... haha...It might sound like a dumb question to a lot of you experienced Chanel forum members. I just put together all the aspects of the perfect Chanel bag/ colour/ size I would love, and was curious if it existed. TIA:flowers: I looked in the reference library, but maybe I'm blind? haha

is this the color u r looking for?

sukiyaki's grey caviar flaps

SN152783.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty much yes! Except, the Jumbo in SH rather than GH. Is that an option?? Sorry for my ignorance, I just know in some Balenciaga bags they'll release a certain colour bag, with either gold or silver hardwear, but not both. Thanks for responding! :smile:

Yes, it does come with shw, if you do a search, i remember some pf'er posted the grey caviar with shw. Actually, i think it's harder to find ghw bags than shw for chanel lately, for example, 10C colors are only released with shw.

Djrr :urock: (hee hee for the cheesy smiley face) But seriously thanks a lot for your input! Wish me luck....here I go...off on a mission for another bag I can't afford... hahaha